Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What A Week...

*Sighs a deep sigh*

I'm not sure what to make of this week. It's been fabulous, being engaged to Qwi. Kriff, she's just the most amazing woman ever. I'm so happy.

But the worst thing ever happened.

Vader decided to go after the Vong, for whatever reason. And apparently he crashed on their planet...and is now being held captive. And then, Qwi was asked to build this massive weapon to destroy the Vong...and I know it's killing her inside. And I wish I could take that pain away from her. Honestly I do. And then the other night, Neka, Becky's cat. Decided to come see me, as I was about to go to bed. Silly cats...don't they know when it's time to go to bed? And I ran into Luke, and he suddenly, like, passed out. And he ended up spending a couple of days in the med bay. And poor Sarah and Barb were in there too, because Seige accidentaly shot them the other day. And now...Aria and Luke have gone to rescue Vader.

And kark! I'm just so stressed out and worried about everyone and everything, and I feel like the weight of the Galaxy rests on my shoulders. I'm just worried about everyone. I'm just worried that something terribly wrong is gonna go wrong. And what if it's my fault? I...I just don't know. Kark...I just don't know.

*sighs a deeper sigh*

I need rest...and I need to be close to Qwi...she's the only thing getting through this right now. So happy that we're getting married! *smiles and sighs happily*

Right...rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment