Thursday, February 11, 2010

What's Wrong With Me?

Seriously?

I mean, I haven't eaten or showered in...days...I'm miserable. Actually, I'm worried. About Mist. She scares me so much right now. She says not to worry, but kriff! How can I not? She doesn't talk about it. I just don't like that she's pushing me away. And I care about her, a lot...I mean, it feels real...but kriff...I don't know. I'm so confused. And I just want her to be ok. And I can't stop worrying about her...I just don't know.

She's been sleeping with me every night the past several nights. I guess it makes her sleep better. And to be honest, I sleep better with her here. She wasn't here the other night, I didn't sleep. I just...want to be with her...I love her, but...she doesn't respond back. *Sighs* I don't know.

I just don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment