Tuesday, February 16, 2010

*Happy sigh*

Things with Qwi are going swimmingly. :) As of yesterday, she's moved in with me. I couldn't be happier about that. She had her first flying lesson with me last night. She's starting to get the hang of it. Won't be too much longer before she gets it. :)

She's just...wonderful...I don't know how else I can describe how I feel about her. But it's certainly a way that I've never felt about anyone. She's beautiful, and perfect, and...*happy sigh* I'd go on, but I don't want to be a bore. :)

Anyways, I have some work to finish up, and then I just have to wait for my love to get back home. :)

See, Piett is a happy Piett! :D

Ok, work to finsih...and it's stupid stuff too. But whatevs. Once I finish my work up my love will be home and we'll be able to spend time together. *happy sigh*

Right...gotta get on that work...

No comments:

Post a Comment