Monday, February 15, 2010

Ah, Love

So, if it's not one thing with my relationships, it's another.

So, the other day I was talking to Qwi-Xux. Which, I know, I know...but she needed help finding a dress for Deliah's party yesterday. So we went shopping together on Saturday, and had a really great time! So, I asked if I could take her to Deliah's party, and she accepted. And how could I not take her and not get her anything? I mean, you have to get your date something right? So I found her a nice bracelet and some blue roses (Clever right?), and basically swept her off her feet, and treated her like the beautiful woman she is. *happy sigh* She came back to my place last night. :) I really hope this goes somewhere, cause I really like her.

But then there's Mist. *heavy sigh*. I kinda sorta told her that I was done. But I don't know...she's coming over to talk later. I don't want to hurt her, and I want her to be happy. But...there's just a lot to her. And I constantly worry about her, and I want to make her happy, I just don't know how. I don't know how she's going to be from day to day. She's so unpredicitable. And I really do care about her. I do. I just don't even know. I was gonna give her something for Valentine's day...but I don't even know that now. I just don't know what to do. Maybe it's best if we don't 'date'. *Heavy sigh* I just wish I knew.

I do know, that I really like Qwi, and really want things to continue with her...I really care about Mist...and I'm just not sure how to deal with my feelings with her.

*sighs*

Why can't love be less complicated?

1 comment:

  1. I've given Mist the same advice that I'm about to give you (& she listened). I'm hoping this will help you as well.

    Sure, we haven't talked much but as a friend (at least I hope I am!), this is my advice:

    Just talk to her. Tell her exactly what's on your mind and ideally, in person, if you can manage it. Tell her what you just wrote. Take a few hours (or an afternoon) & just sit and talk. Neither of you really have to do anything but listen to the other.

    She is unpredictable to most but I've gotten to know her & understand her & I'm hoping you can as well. Maybe you just have to learn a little more. Sometimes the hunger (of blood) is overwhelming to the exclusion of all else.

    One thing I do know is that she'd never hurt you - she'd fight a long battle with her vampire side before she ever gives in to the urge. Sometimes she's just afraid of hurting those she cares about & she's just trying to deal with that. It's hard. I don't envy her in the least.

    I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete