Saturday, March 6, 2010

Qwi and I are official now. It'll be a week tomorrow. :) And if that doesn't tell you that Vader is home safe and sound, then I don't know what will.

So, I don't know, I was starting to think about who my parents were. My mom told me that my dad died in battle one day, and I believed her. And then she suddenly disappeared one day. I have no idea. But I just want to know the truth, you know? Maybe I will someday. No, I will some day. It's just, difficult. Never really knowing anything. *sighs* I'll find out though.

Still working on the Vong. Haven't had any transmissions with them recently. No idea what's going on there. But we'll destroy them, one way or another.

Things are pretty good right now though. Qwi is amazing, and I'm really happy with how everything else is going in my life right now. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's great. I'm glad things are going well. *smiles*

    ReplyDelete