Thursday, March 11, 2010

And My Life Keeps Getting Stranger...

If it's not one thing with my life, it's another.

So...I just found out...like literally just found out, that Count Dooku is my dad and Shara is my mom. I know...I don't understand it either. It's so much to take in. But, I'm glad I know the truth. And, I know who my real parents are. I've wondered for so long. I'm just really glad I know now. I mean, I knew hardly anything about my childhood. I just know that as soon as I didn't have 'parents', I got sent off to the Academy and I had fantastic training there. And that's all I knew of my life. And then I got into a little bit of trouble and Vader helped me clean up and I ended up landing the best job of my life. I mean, working for Vader has been one of the most incredible things of my life. But being married to Qwi has most defenitly been the most incredible thing in my life right now. And she's pretty much my rock. And I'm thankful she's here right now. :)

Well, it's been a long day and I need to try and get some sleep.

Night to everyone reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment