Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What A Day...

Data Log Entry: 01/27

So...things with this girl aren't going very well. Apparently she's married to Vader. And now Vader has found out that I like her, and is very pissed off. Note: NOT GOOD TO PISS VADER OFF! He tripped me going down the hall and he pulled my pants down. ::sighs:: But the thing is...he's already got like...10 wives...and rumor has it he's marrying someone else. What's a poor guy like me supposed to do? I mean, why does Vader get all the love? Why can't I get some love too? I mean, how is it even POSSIBLE for Vader to have sex? Oh...shouldn't have said that...Now that image is burned in my mind. GAH! DO NOT WANT! But seriously...I really like this girl, and I really care about her. And all she wants is to be "friends". What the kriff does that mean anyways? "Friends". Jeez. Is it ever possible for someone to be more than just friends? And someone, please tell me why Vader gets all the girls, and I get nothin'. ::sigh:: My life really is the pits...

I'm gonna go raid the pantry for some cake or something. Gotta drown my sorrows somehow.

::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment