Thursday, January 28, 2010

Oh my maker...So yeah...things have gone very badly with this girl. And well, I thought about it after I went to bed last night, I start to think about Vader. I mean, he's tall, dark, and handsome...everything I want and more. And Vader has been so great to me. Made me Admiral and everything. He's known about all the stuff I've been through...my past and everything. Although I don't fell like getting into that. That's not something I like to talk about. But THEN I got to thinking about this girl...I mean, she's just...oh man. She's great. Like the most wonderful girl I've ever been around. But I dunno what I'm gonna do if nobody ever gets with me. Maybe I'll go after one of those plants that Vader always has hanging around.

::sigh::

I need to think on this. But if all three of us got together...that could be like, the GREATEST love I've ever experienced.

Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! If you're gonna obtain one of these plants, be sure someone sprays it first! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd watch out for Vader's plants if I were you. Come to that I'd watch out for Vader but - hey.

    And you might want to learn a few things about something called 'Gaydar' -- just a thought.

    ReplyDelete