Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First Entry

Data Log Entry: 01/26

Well, I guess I should start this thing...I mean, I have to do SOMETHING on this ship. This place can get so boring sometimes. I mean, it's great and all being Admiral. Especially after what happened to Ozzel. I will NEVER make the same mistake he did. He learned the hard way. As did Needa. But nevermind them. Anyways...this ship is so big. And there isn't anyone to really talk to. Well...there kind of is. She's really cute...but I won't get into that. But seriously. This ship is HUGE. It takes like, all day just to walk the length. And to find anyone is IMPOSSIBLE! Vader seems to think rather highly of me. He has me working on the Vong misson. Right now it's research stuff. Which is boring as Hoth! OMM! I mean, normally I don't mind doing research, it's great. But, these guys, well, they just aren't so interesting. It's downright difficult to kill 'em. I guess the only way to do it is with Force lightning, and so far, one of the only people to take 'em down is Jacen Solo. But who knows where he is, and if he'll be on our side.

It's nice being back though. I've been gone so long. But the bad thing is, I can't even remember what happened before I left. My brain hurts just trying to remember. But I guess I won't try to remember.

Anyways...I hope that the next couple of days are more interesting. Something exciting needs to happen on this ship before I go numb in the head.

I need to go do some more research though, and then I guess get some sleep or something. Who knows what tomorrow is going to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment