Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Wonderful Week

So, this past week Qwi and I finally went on our honeymoon. A month late, but who's counting? But it was a wonderful week. *smiles* We went to Naboo, and we spent a lot of time down by the lake. It's so blissfully peaceful down there. I love it. I wish Qwi and I could spend all of forever here. It would be so wonderful. But then again, just being in Qwi's presance is wonderful. She's the best thing in my life at the moment.

I haven't spent much time around my parents recently. But we are due for a dinner date soon. To be honest, I'm just happy to know who my family is at the moment. It's good to know I have a real family. Something I've never had before. But it's good.

I guess things are pretty good otherwise. I'm happy where things are at for the moment. Things are starting to slowly come back into place, and I suppose that's a good thing.

Anyways, I should get some sleep. Bound to be a long, boring day of paperwork or something to do. *yawns* And I'm sure Qwi is wondering what I'm still doing awake typing on my datapad. So yes, to bed I go.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment