Sunday, April 11, 2010

OOC: Yet ANOTHER Spoof

Because I really can't help myself and I have nothing better to do with my life...I made ANOTHER spoof.
Anyways, my spoof is of "My Favorite Things" from the musical "The Sound of Music" lyrics by Rogers and Hammerstine, and this was also their last musical together, their first one being "Oklahoma!"...but that's another story...(I was a theatre major in college, that's how I know that :P)

Anyways, here it is. I love the "Sound of Music" and got the idea for this last night. It's not perfect, but I hope you enjoy it nevertheless! :)

Force choking RebelsAnd sizzling Jedi's
Droids that look like kettles
And turning into a Sith with red eyes
Knocking down Ewoks with their own slings
These are a few of my favorite things

Multicolored lightsabers
And crispy fried ex-Jedi's
Being served up with a side of taters
Shiny ships that fly with the moon of Endor's wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Holocrons that project blue fuzzy people
Droids named R2-D2 and C-3PO
Comlinks that make blips and blings
These are a few of my favorite things
When the wookiee roars
When the lightsaber fails
When Princess Leia sings
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so light



So yes, I hope y'all enjoyed!

:)


<3

Piett


No comments:

Post a Comment