Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I've Got Troubles Woo Woo

But then again, who doesn't.

So, we found Qwi. She's all well and safe. And I'm extremely happy to have her back home. Missed her so much.

But that of course, isn't my problem. *Sighs* How do I go about this? Hmmm...

Well, my dad is missing now. Just keep losing everyone, it's very frustrating. And my mom, decided to turn her little dog or whatever it is, into part human, and I guess he's her mate. And that's the problem I have. I got mad the other night when she told me. And I accept her and everything, it's just...it's hard. I want her to be happy. I really do. It's just...it's strange. And it kind of upsets me that she's just with whoever since dad isn't around. I mean, I don't know. I really want mom to be happy. But I don't want her to replace dad. I don't want her to forget about him. It's just been tough. Especially since I've been knocked out the past couple of months. And I have NO idea what happened. But that doesn't matter. I love my mom and I want her to be happy, I just don't want her to forget about dad or anything. You know?

I don't know. I just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment